- Ask a reference question Library staff will respond by email as soon as possible.
- Give us feedback Share your thoughts for improving our website and our services.
- Report a connection problem If you’re unable to connect to an electronic resource, let us know
- Suggest a purchase (requires SUNet login) We welcome recommendations from Stanford faculty, staff, and students.
- Call us Green Library Information Center: (650) 725-1064
Green Library Circulation desk: (650) 723-1493
- Ask a specialist Subject experts are available by appointment to provide in-depth research assistance.
- Visit us Stop by the Information Center in Green Library for general reference assistance, help with SearchWorks, and in-depth reference service in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Chat reference is available to members of the Stanford community, Monday-Thursday 10a-6p, and Friday 10a-5p, except when Green Library is closed.
Other patrons are welcome to Ask a reference question by email.