October 25 Gear Up for Social Science Data Extravaganzaaaa!
The Stanford Libraries collects a lot of numeric and textual data! Want to find out more about the data you can access for your research? Join us this Friday, Oct. 25 for the Gear Up Event.
• Data analysis demos at Green Library 1-4pm Velma Denning Room 120F, Bing Wing, 1st Floor
- Adam Matthew Digital - unique primary source collections from archives around the world
- Bloomberg (at GSB Library)
- The U.S. Census Bureau
- CoreLogic -Tax and deed data
- Federal Statistical Research Data Center (FSRDC)
- Gallup - polling data
- ICPSR: Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research
- L2- political data
- Stanford Library's Center for Interdisciplinary Digital Research (CIDR)