Li and Ma Science Library Winter Break 2020
The Li & Ma Science Library is closed during the University’s Winter closure (December 11th 2020 – January 4th, 2021)
The following reduced services will be available during Winter Break (December 11, 2020 -January 4, 2021):
- Green Library will have limited open hours. Users who plan to enter Green Library must have an active Stanford ID card.
- Book Returns: Science Library book drop is temporarily closed. Please return all checked out items to the Green Library’s outdoor book-drops.
- SearchWorks will be available. Request links for recalls, paging from storage, etc. in Searchworks will be available. Paged items from storage will not be available until we re-open in January.
- Circulation and Reference Services: No items will be due during Winter Break. Recently checked out items will be due January 11, 2021 or later. Email and phone messages will be checked when staff return after Winter Break.
- Reporting e-Journal/Database Problems: If access to an e-journal or database stops working, please fill out the web form for Connection Problems.
- Software: For the software key requests, please contact Grace Baysinger.
- Interlibrary Borrowing: Forms for Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery remain available. Requests will be processed when staff return after Winter Break. Expect delays in receiving requested materials.
Please visit Stanford Libraries website for the up-to-date information.
Stay safe and be well. Happy Holidays!