Help improve the library! Become a UX tester!
We strive to build tools and services to support your research and learning. You can help us improve our tools and services by giving your opinion. Become a user experience (UX) tester for the library!
We are looking for Stanford students, faculty, and staff to share their perspectives. We host surveys, interviews, and activities throughout the year. We offer incentives for your time in the form of gift cards, library swag, and snacks.
Help us today by taking 5 minutes to answer a couple of questions about the library website. Sign up to receive information about upcoming opportunities, and enter by March 15th, 2022 for the chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Thank you on behalf of our UX interest group at Stanford Libraries!
- Alexandra Krogman, Engineering Library
- Ellie Buckley, Director's Office
- Jib Kiattinant, Digital Library Systems and Services
- Mario Pamplona, Access Services
- Astrid Usong, Digital Library Systems and Services